AQUACRAFT MINI RIO OFFSHORE EP RTR BOAT
Superboat thrills with a race-anywhere size!
The Mini Rio is the perfect way to get modelers interested in R/C boating for all the right reasons. Beginning with its compact size that makes it ideal for ponds and small lakes to the fact that it’s preassembled and ready to run! Easy to operate, the Mini Rio is clean and quiet, delivering long run times with very little maintenance, and boasts quality components with a low price. The factory installed 380 motor features a water-cooling jacket for efficient performance while it’s Dual Wege Rudder system, enables the Mini Rio to handle with authority. The Micro Flex drive system delivers consistent power to the surface drive system. The waterproof, easy-access compartments in the durable, lightweight ABS hull protect on-board electronics. Clearly, the Mini Rio is the “superboat” styled offshore racer that’s fun for everyone and sure to be a “big” hit this spring!
• Comes with a high-quality AquaCraft 2-channel FM radio.
• A transom-mounted water pickup, w-blade FRP prop and 1/8” prop shaft are just some of the performance features you’ll find.
• Side rail cushions on the hull provide extra cushioning.
• A display stand is included for showing off the Mini Rio’s sharp looks.
• Hull Length: 14.25 in (362 mm) • Overall Length: 16 in (406 mm) • Width: 4.75 in (108 mm) • Height: 2.5 in (63 mm) • Overall Height: 3.25 in (82 mm) • Includes: 2-channel AquaCraft FM radio with waterproof receiver/ESC and one mini servo, 380-sized water-cooled motor, 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery, wall charger • Requires: 8 “AA” batteries
AQUB15** Mini Rio EP Offshore RTR
AQUB15A1 Mini Rio EP Offshore RTR-Blue
AQUB15A2 Mini Rio EP Offshore RTR-Red
AQUB15A3 Mini Rio EP Offshore RTR-Yellow
AQUB15A4 Mini Rio EP Offshore RTR-Orange
AVAILABLE: Late March
For more information please visit: www.aquacraftmodels.com